“Save for Later” Preference in MathXL Tests
We have now made it possible for each teacher to determine whether they want their tests to use the “Save for Later” button or to allow forward/backward navigation. The default preference is for the “Save for Later” button to be present. If you prefer allowing forward/backward navigation or you were previously using the tests in the “Tests with Forward/Backward Navigation” folder (which has been removed), please follow these steps to change the default preference for each of your classes:
Posted: August 21, 2012
- Go to Pearson Content and locate the test you’d like to assign.
- Choose “Customize Content” from the drop down.
- Click on the Preferences tab.
- Scroll down to the preference that says “Allow students to leave the assessment and return later to finish unanswered questions” and uncheck the box.
- Click “Save and Return”.
- Be sure to navigate to Custom Content and assign the test you saved from there